Sunday, February 27, 2005

MINISTERS OF THE GOSPEL

I'm kind of excited, I just invited alot of ministers and good friends to come and see this journal!


I am listening to:
Ye Shall Be My Witnesses


To All Who Come to Check out this journal:


WELCOME!


I am humbled that you would visit this 'work of love' for Our LORD. If you have suggestions on how to better it...please let me know.


I also WISH TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR MINISTRIES!!! Many, MANY Ministries inspire me and have blessed me immeasureably. Of all that I have recieved or found GOOD, I wish to share with ALL!


So, you may see I have added a link to YOUR ministry here, or a picture, or 'SOMETHING good you have done that blessed me, or I think will help or be a blessing to others. If you do find something here of yours---and you wish the recognition of your work...drop me a line, I'll be so glad to do so! Or, if, for your own reason you do not wish me to share with others ...what belongs to you ( ? ) also, drop me a line, I NEVER intended to share anything but what was for the GOSPEL...that which we have freely recieved-FREELY give.


Anyway, more than anything, I wish to thank each and everyone of the 'workers in the fields' those who have left all the world behind to go out and seek and save the lost! You are all my 'heros'. You who let JESUS live in you. It is my earnest prayer for all GOD's children to be wise and win souls.


Like: Reinhard Bonnke, David and Debbie Hogan,Ian Paisley, Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron (yes! the 'Growing Pains' guy!), Luis Palau,Carman,Bill Bright,Maria Woodworth-Etter ,Peter Cartwright, ,John G. Lake, Smith Wigglesworth,Billy Sunday, Aimee Semple MacPherson,Kathryn Kuhlman,Billy Graham, John and Charles Wesley, Charles G. Finney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: MINISTERS OF THE GOSPEL
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com