Saturday, February 26, 2005

SCAMMED

Recoup/cut my losses. Close the gate (my bank account)-cutting off any further theft.


Pray for those who did this. Forgiving them. (I DO forgive them...I FEEL SORRY for them! If they do not repent-they will spend E T E R N I T Y in hell fire!!! I do NOT want ANYONE to go there. All the money in the universe is NOT WORTH going to hell for! I WISH they knew that!)


There is a lesson to be learned here.


When we seek GOD's leading...we should wait 'til we know that we know(that's faith)...until HE speaks into our heart. For that is how faith cometh, by 'hearing'.


Faith is also the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not (yet) seen.


I'm so thankful there is no 'fight' in heaven. Sigh. Until we get there, however, we MUST be 'wise as serpents and harmless as doves'.


*I've been told sheep are incredably dense...remember how JESUS had compassion on the people for they were like sheep without a shepherd? Ha. Yeah. We love YOU, LORD! Thanks for taking care of us ...(I will NOT add 'dumb animals' because we have been given the Mind of Christ along with the Spirit of LOVE and of Power and of a Sound Mind)(sound mind meaning self-control...cool, huh?)


The enemy roameth about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour, and GOD's people perish for lack of knowledge.


But GOD, I DO NOT despise YOUR knowledge. Nor do I reject it...


Help me to learn! Help me to remember I'm a soldier & the enemy is fighting to win...his ultimate goal is to kill, steal and destroy...the worst evil imaginable---that's the enemy....compared to him Freddy and Jason are less than kindergarten bullies...he's out to destroy all the humanity he can. WE CHRISTIANS ARE GOD'S REPRESENTATION ON THE EARTH NOW.


WE ARE COMMANDED TO GO OUT AND DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE EVIL ONE (just like JESUS did)...to OCCUPY UNTIL HE RETURNS.


Come on, Brethren! WAKE UP! WE have WORK to do! Let us work til the end-we can rest forever later...The Destiny of Souls are at stake. YOU KNOW IT. GO!


GO! GO! As you go, remember, you ARE NOT ALONE! Jesus promised to be with you til the end, and the HOLY GHOST is with you to...proving the WORD with signs and wonders following.


Thank you, JESUS...forthis great gift...a chance to help dear people escape hell, have an eternity in heaven with YOU and that's the BEST of all---knowing GOD...the GOD of LOVE, Creator of the Universe (wow!)and becoming HIS child! WOW!


Amen


P.S. thought for the day: My resolve:


Live to LOVE GOD and Mankind-Doing everyone all the GOOD that you can.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


MAY UPDATE:


The "company" kept writting fraudulent checks on my bank account. I finally had to close the account. (No other choice. My bank said, even though they knew the checks were fraudulent, the checks would continue to go through.)


IMHO the Bank is WRONG here.


Anyway, the only way to stop them from continuously stealing from me was to close down the account ENTIRELY!


sigh


So:Please, Family:


NEVER PAY BY CHECK ONLINE.


better by far: use


CREDIT CARDS or ATM CARDS MAY BE CANCELLED INSTANTLY-& A NEW ONE SENT OUT EASILY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: SCAMMED
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com