Monday, March 21, 2005

ABOUT THE "WARNING TO AMERICA" PROPHETIC DREAM


I have known I was to write this even as I posted the email about the PROPHETIC "WARNING TO AMERICA" DREAM.

1) WE NEED TO REPENT! WITH ALL OUR BEINGS WE ARE DEFINITELY TO REPENT. With much prayer and FASTINGS! We who are CALLED BY HIS NAME are the ones HE CALLS TO REPENT. While we repent ALSO stand in the gap for those who are still entrapped in the enemy's snares and are lost. EXPECTING GOD to hear from heaven and HEAL OUR LAND (at which time the lost will be set free from their wicked lifestyles and repent themselves)-maybe NOT EVERYBODY, BUT MAYBE EVERYBODY-GOD WILL SEND REVIVAL!

2) JUST AS JONAH KNEW GOD'S MERCY (that's why he ran - He WANTED GOD to judge evil Ninevah. He told GOD, I KNEW YOU would not destroy them! I KNEW YOU would forgive them when they repented. GOD showed Jonah that Jonah was wrong in wanting the evil people to be destroyed. GOD has no pleasure in the destruction of the wicked....HE wills that all come to the knowledge of REPENTANCE.

SO SHOULD WE! We should RELY on GOD's GREAT MERCY .....REPENTING REPENTING REPENTING.! Dearest Family in CHRIST--Can it be that Evil Ninevah is More Holy and Righteous than the BODY of CHRIST?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

For Ninevah REPENTED in sackcloth (even their ANIMALS fasted and put on sackcloth!)

WILL WE REPENT TOO?? I say YES! It Cannot BE that evil Ninevah would repent when GOD said HE was sending destruction and THOSE WHO ARE CALLED BY HIS NAME will not! I refuse to believe Ninevah could be/do better than We.

WHAT...ARE YOU SAYING I SHOULD FAST & PRAY?...REPENT? WHO, .....ME???

YES! YES! YES! YES I AM!

FASTING IS A GOOD THING! It is not burdensome nor hard. Freedom Ministries* fast EVERY-OTHER-DAY-OF-THE-YEAR.That means they fast 6 months out of every year! Water only or TOTAL fasting....they don't play. Neither should we.

WHAT?! YOU WANT ME TO FAST 6 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR!!!!????

Why do you say crazy things like that to me?! YOU & I both know it is not my place to tell you how long to fast. WE BOTH also know that JESUS said that after HE left then times would come that WE WILL FAST.

GOD BLESSES TIMES OF PRAYER AND FASTING---ASK YOUR PASTOR! Better yet...Ask him what he thinks of this message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK....I've obeyed GOD. I told you. I AM FASTING. (better believe it!) I KNOW I will stand in front of the JUDGE of all the earth one day. GOD help me.

SO will you. GOD knows you saw HIS warning ....what are YOU going to do about it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

p.s.

you do know I love, you, right?

I DO. GOD BLESS YOU!

p.s. Freedom Ministries Box 838; Raymondville TX 78580

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: ABOUT THE "WARNING TO AMERICA" PROPHETIC DREAM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com