Friday, March 18, 2005

PRAISE THE LORD report!!!!

I AM Very Very Happy! REJOICE With Me!!!


I am writing to give GOD the GLORY and PRAISE for what HE hath done.

Remember my husband was injured at work? And ....well, GOD healed him! He has no pain at all, and he had even forgotten it when I asked him how was his foot, he said,"Oh! Now it is fine! It doesn't bother me at all!"

Which is pretty AMAZING....after all, he is a construction worker and was on the roof when a co-worker lost his balance and in the movements he made to recover his air-gun went off and shot my husband through the foot (the right corner of his heel.) THANK YOU JESUS!!! THANK YOU FOR HEALING AND REBUKING THE PAIN !

YOU ARE WONDERFUL, JESUS!

HALLELUJAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: PRAISE THE LORD report!!!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com