Wednesday, March 16, 2005

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO OBEY JESUS?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO OBEY JESUS's COMMAND?
GO YE IN TO ALL THE WORLD AND PREACH THE GOSPEL...


Today I went to a luncheon with a group from my old job. I was thankful for one more opportunity to share with them the Good News of JESUS Our LORD.

To some I gave tracts, to some I gave copies of Bill Weise's 23 minutes in hell testimony on CD. To my Christian friends I gave David Hogan messages on Obeying the Great Commission and CD's of the New Testament in MP3 that I got from www.firefighters.org.

Freely you have recieved, freely give.

Please, LORD, let us become MORE LIKE YOU.

Leaving all our comfort behind, becomming a servant to the lost, giving our lives that others would not loose their lives to hell.

FATHER, help us to KNOW the URGENCY of this fact. Precious people are dying in their sins, the sins CHRIST DIED to save them from.

WE KNOW THAT! WE HAVE THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFE'S PROBLEMS! GOD HELP US TO SHARE IT.

In JESUS Name, LOVE and Service

AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO OBEY JESUS?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com