Thursday, March 10, 2005

WHERE IS YOUR TREASURE?

STORE UP FOR YOURSELF RICHES IN HEAVEN!!!


To say that this life is short is a gross understatement.

Compare it to our eternal life that's just around the corner...

Yeah.

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO WASTE TIME GATHERING UP THINGS ON THIS EARTH....WHEN INSTEAD THEY COULD BE GATHERING TREASURES FOR HEAVEN!!! ?????????!!

The JESUS Film is one of the best investments I have ever found. Now, this sounds a little 'strange' at first, but, think it out:

For every dollar that is spent in their ministry--One SOUL comes to CHRIST.

That's how it averages out. The money that they've spent vs the number of people who accept JESUS as their personal LORD and Saviour.

Yes, That is an awesome thing to think of, isn't it?

Do you know, I can't go into any store anylonger without thinking of that fact?

I think...if I give this money (that I otherwise would be spending for myself)...if I give this money to the JESUS Film Project instead, would each dollar mean another soul who WILL NOT LATER BE BURNING IN HELL...BUT INSTEAD BE IN HEAVEN WITH ME???

WOW.

It's like, I can buy a soul out of hell for a dollar?

Now I KNOW I'm talking strangely!...BUT WHAT IF IT IS TRUE?

What if, when I get to heaven, I come to find out hundreds of people would have heard and accepted the gospel if I had but given the money to the JESUS Film Project (or CfaN, or TBN, or Benny Hinn, or Freedom Ministries...) instead of, lets say, treating myself to a new car when my old one was o.k., or instead of going to Disney World, OR... a soul is in hell today because I spent that dollar at the "Dollar Tree" instead of giving it to The LORD?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: WHERE IS YOUR TREASURE?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com