Sunday, April 10, 2005

GIVING AWAY YOUR FAITH : CHICK TRACTS

Chick Tracts
GIVING AWAY YOUR FAITH


Everyone, ALMOST everyone loves

these tracts. Living in a College-Town that is also a "tourist area"

one has many opportunities to share the GOSPEL with people

who come from all over the world.

I have co-workers from Poland,

Korea, Mexico, Russia, the Phillipines, as well as the United

States. I have Chinese friends, too. I have been able to give

them all Chick tracts in their own language.

I have purchased other types of tracts before, but ...I love Chick

tracts the most...for ease of sharing...for the way people are

receptive of them...for the way the children at church ask for

more and more!

Most of all, I love Chick Tracts because it was by teaching a

Chick Tract for a Sunday Bible School lesson that one little boy

asked JESUS to be his Saviour and LORD.

Thank YOU, JESUS.

Because of their effectiveness, I cannot

give them any higher reccommendation than that! That's it!

Souls brought to know Our Loving LORD and SAVIOUR

JESUS, souls saved from eternal torment.

What is the value of ONE SOUL?

JESUS said, "What profit it a man, if he gain the whole world-

AND LOOSE HIS OWN SOUL?"

That makes me say, ONE SOUL ALONE is worth MORE

than the whole world!

Take just a moment, read a

couple of tracts. Call them up or order online, the tracts will

come very quickly and you will be able to start passing them

out the very day they arrive. It is AMAZING how wonderful

and exciting it is ... being "fishers of men".

Tomorrow I will post a number

of ways Tracts can be given away. I just give them to people

from "me-to-you". You know, NOT ONE has been refused

neither has any been thrown away nor thrown down!

I told you. I LOVE them! Because I LOVE PEOPLE'S

SOULS AND WILL DO WHAT I CAN THAT THEY NOT

DIE IN THEIR SINS TO SUFFER ETERNAL HELL!

and

I LOVE MY SAVIOUR who told me to, "Go ye into all the

world and preach the gospel....."

I love you, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My sincere prayer & desire is to see you in heaven and share

the GREAT "ADVENTURES" stories of our times down

here--Going With JESUS into the harvest fields.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

See YOU there !

<--In Spanish! Great Read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish to give GREAT HEARTFELT THANKS to CHICK TRACTS for their permission to link to their site!

Dear Mrs. Cammie Wiseman-Gallardo, You are more than welcome to link to any of the pages we have on our website. That's no problem. As a Sunday School teacher and a mother of a first grader I can understand what a wonderful day it must have been when the little boy prayed for Jesus to be his Savior. Isn't that fantastic!! I'm so happy you got to experience that. In Christ, Amy Customer Service Chick Publications

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: GIVING AWAY YOUR FAITH : CHICK TRACTS
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com