Sunday, April 17, 2005

PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MY DAUGHTER Kami Michelle....

PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MY DAUGHTER Kami Michelle....

Dearest Michelle,
In these past few days, and even weeks-MONTHS...since our discussion on Bush/Kerry...
I have come to see you had some very RELEVANT* information about Bush that I was totally non-receptive to. I could only see that Kerry was truly evil (baby-killing demonistic abortionist) and Bush was "Born-Again Christian"...
It seems, I have been decieved. Whether Bush is or is not a Christian-I'm no judge...but the records are out there of many questionable no...TRULY DISTURBING truths in Bush's conduct and past actions that I haven't seen GOOD answers for...
Please, Michelle, and please GOD, too, forgive me for so blindly standing behind this 'man'. That is not saying I should have or would have voted differently. Kerry is not the more palatable just because Bush may be in the same pod with him.
:P
All I can say is:
The devils are all out in full force, and We CHRISTIANS should be, too! Redeeming the time for the days are evil. Going out into all the world and preaching the gospel-healing all those who are the oppressed of the devil and DESTROYING THE WORKS OF THE evil one. Did not our LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF command us to OCCUPY (martial order here) until HE returns???!!!!!
Behold, HE said HE cometh quickly!
EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*
http://www.infowars.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MY DAUGHTER Kami Michelle....
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com