Sunday, April 17, 2005

Public Letter of Gratitude to www.fuegodedios.com

Public Letter of Gratitude to http://www.fuegodedios.com/

Dear Family in Christ,

I have no words to tell of the impact your ministry has made on my life. If it hadn't been for your ministry, maybe I would have never learned of Freedom Ministries.

I have even been to Mexico in two missionary trips...I have lived in Mexico twice as well.

Once in Veracruz although I only was there a few months, still I find it incredible to have never heard of Freedom Ministries until I came across your website.

On Hearing the messages of David Hogan, something 'ignited' in my soul... a 'faith' I had had a long time ago seemend to ressurrect.

I had always known we were supposed to live this way. (IT'S WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS!!!)

But, when I NEVER saw anyone do it (except a couple of 'superstars'...like Reinhard Bonnke, and John G. Lake) I had given up hope of ever being the person JESUS had called us to be.

But...David is different...

he LIVES the walk! and not only that...HE TEACHES OTHERS TO DO IT, TOO!!!

now, all I think of all the day long is becoming A TRUE DISCIPLE AND LEAVING ALL, AND GOING INTO ALL THE WORLD TO PREACH THE GOSPEL WITH THE HOLY GHOST CONFIRMING THE WORD WITH SIGNS FOLLOWING.

IT IS MY GREATEST DESIRE. The dream I had let die. (almost)

Please pray for my family.

Thank you so much again and again

Note to Readers:

If you ever looked around at the Christian world trying to find the "Christianity of the Bible"...people living THE WAY IT IS DESCRIBED IN THE NEW TESTAMENT ...the gospel being preached, people being healed of every oppression of the devil (yes, the BIBLE says CLEARLY that sickness is an oppression of the devil!),EVEN THE DEAD RAISED...

IF you ever wondered, "Why has GOD changed? HE used to speak to HIS people (Moses, Noah, Daniel, Elijah, John, Paul, Peter...)

I've got news for you: GOD DOES NOT CHANGE. NEITHER IS THERE SHADOW OF TURNING WITH HIM.

If you will humble yourself and seek GOD's face, WITH ALL YOUR HEART~ you, too, will find HIM. With GOD there is no respect of persons. HE loves all equally~the problem is~all men do not love HIM equally.

Are you hungry for GOD?

Seek HIS face, Obey HIS WORD, and you, too, will see HIS Mighty Mighty Hand move the way it ALWAYS DOES when HE sees 'faith~even as a grain of mustard seed!'

Hear how GOD is MOVING among HIS people: Healing cancer, growing limbs for people who were born without them, or had lost them from disease, healing horrendous plagues such as the e-bola, dengue, and cholera, raising HUNDREDS of people from the dead!!!

Watch out. The message is JUST AS STRONG AS WHEN JESUS HIMSELF PREACHED IT.

We must DIE to self....forget what 'we want' and GO DO GOD'S WILL.

NO COMPROMISE. NO SIN. NO SELF. JUST GOD.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY (can I say Highly ANOTHER time?) recommend listening to David's messages!

(and ...following his example-- <----that right there says ALOT!)

www.fuegodedios.com

~Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: Public Letter of Gratitude to www.fuegodedios.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com