Friday, June 24, 2005

LIFEWAY's RESPONSE

well, so far
I don't have an official response.
Still, I hope.
If they do respond, I will post it here.

I was shocked (really shocked) and surprised to see all this in their curriculum. They ....ARE CHRISTIANS! Right?! THEY...ARE ON OUT SIDE! Right?!
I am praying this is only ...a sneaky attack of the enemy that 'slipped in'...unawares...and not something worse.

I only saw things in the Preteen Classes.
Still, I am not an EXPERT on masons. I just know they worship satan.
I have never been one to want to 'do an in-depth study' of the enemy's filth.
It behooves us to stay away from sin, flee from it. Turn away.

I do not embrace anything that is in any way 'tainted' of the enemy.

(At least, that is my SINCERE DESIRE! To never touch the unclean thing).
~~~
Well, it is late,
I must rest.
~Be Blessed Beloved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: LIFEWAY's RESPONSE
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com