Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Happiest Day of My Life

Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Happiest Day of My Life

Was when JESUS came and rescued me from the wilderness of my life.

I was away from GOD and in sin, and I was divorced, and hurt time and again by men who didn't know HIM.

I knew GOD did NOT approve of what I was in, nor in what I was doing.

But, I knew, too, that HE loves me, and HE could save me from all the messes I had gotten myself into.

So, there in the wilderness of sin and darkness all around, I would cry out to JESUS:

JESUS! JESUS! MASTER! HERE I AM! I AM YOUR LITTLE LOST LAMB! PLEASE, PLEASE, COME AND GET ME! PLEASE SAVE ME.....again.

....and, do you know... HE did!

Little by little my life began to change

FOR THE BETTER!

NOW my life bears very little resemblance if any to my life of that time.

I work for HIM, now. I LIVE FOR HIM, NOW!

I LOVE HIM!

My family has been healed and everyone is back in church!

HE has given me the desires of my heart (as HE promised in Psalms 37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD, and HE will give you the desires of your heart). HE has given me a GODly Husband who loves me very much...and we share GOD's Blessings and Life's Journey together.

HE has blessed all my children, too. From the oldest who just graduated from a top university in Virginia, to my baby boy who just turned 1 year old... (Shelly, Binkx, Ziah-man, Elijah-Bijah, Josh, Mercy, & Little Joe"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: The Happiest Day of My Life
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com