Monday, September 19, 2005

Asking Forgiveness........

Asking Forgiveness........
of My Readers and of Lifeway, too.


♥♪AN EVENING PRAYER ♥♪

Looking Anew at these headlines (written by myself):

THE DISGRACEFUL NIGHTMARE CONTINUES

EXPOSING the satanic and masonic roots of Lifeway's VBS Curriculum!

I can see I DEFINITELY OWE an Apology to Lifeway, and to all My Dear Family in CHRIST, and the Readers of this journal.

The 'satanic and masonic ties' are not the root of Lifeway's VBS Curriculum.

The LORD JESUS, GOD's HOLY WORD, and Evangelism are The Main Goals, and Focus.

Out of All the Pleathora of VBS Materials (oh, and believe me, there is A L O T of materials!)...of the THREE class levels I am doing, less than 10% I saw as objectionable.

I was over-zealous in this...(Ooooooo, I HATE when I do something I HATE! Sneaky, sneaky enemy!)

What do I hate?

A Member in CHRIST condemning another Member in CHRIST.

A Brother condemning a Brother.

Judging.

OK....BUT

THERE ARE DEFINITELY PROBLEMS HERE.

yes. That is true.

Everyone should know it. The whole USA Baptist Churches should know about the questionable items!

yes. That is true.

Still, to call the whole MINISTRY satanic in origin is not right. It is not TRUE.

I hope LIFEWAY will respond to this website, perhaps make a statement of somekind that I may post here for everyone to read.

I did leave some messages on their message boards...and I have had some feedback from them that way. However, nothing tangible that I may share with you, yet.

My pastor has talked with me about this whole thing.

Maybe he will be so kind as to give a response. He is very busy. But, if he does, I will post that here as well.

Thanks again,

to all my readers...Remember, FORGIVE ME for those enflamatory exaggerated remarks. (Did you know that exaggeration is a form of LYING?...it is...and I am TRULY sorry.)

ok...all that said, here is another thing to be aware of:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us <--click to enlarge

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us <--click for more information

In the Masonic encyclopedia the wings extended represent, “Protection and overshadowing power of the Deity.” Remember, Masons worship the devil, lucifer.

IDOLATRY IDOLATRY IDOLATRY! <--CLICK FOR PROOF

Occultists the world over believe that, once a symbol is created, it acquires power of its own, and more power is generated when such symbol(s) are created without the profane [uninitiated] knowing about it. And, the greatest power of all is created in the symbol(s) if the uninitiated NEVER discover that the symbol exists. In this article, we shall demonstrate positive proofs of conspiracy to achieve the ends of Freemasonry, i.e., achieving the New World Order. And, these proofs exist right under your eyes, in Washington, D.C., the Capital district

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1)FREEMASONRY IS A RELIGION THAT WORSHIPS satan

2)WASHINGTON, D.C. PLANNED BY MASONIC FOUNDING FATHERS AS THE MOST POWERFUL OCCULT CAPITOL IN WORLD HISTORY! Part 2

3)Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us THE GREAT EVANGELIST CHARLES G. FINNEY denounced masonry over a century ago! His book is still available today!http://cuttingedge.org/detail.cfm?ID=790



yeshuaessenor at 12:18:00 PM EDT (Link to this entry)
This entry has 5 comments: (Add your own)
    Thank you so much Angel Rose and SetCaptivesFree for your encouragements. Through your insights and journals I have been blessed many times. May GOD reward you for your ministries to HIS Body.
    Comment from yeshuaessenor - 7/4/05 11:38 AM

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    the Ramblin' Road Trip logo was 'probably fashioned after Chrysler' I was told.

    Yes, I know I said.

    I also know that the founder of Chrysler was a famous mason...and is still heralded today as such on some of the masons websites. So: OF COURSE the Chrysler logo is masonic.

    Why would Ramblin' Road Trip fashion their logo after Chrysler?

    For lack of knowledge? (the rest of that scripture says "because you rejected knowledge I have rejected you from being My Priest" <---GOD talking) Well, whatever the reason, IF it were me who put out that curriculum I would be repenting to GOD that masonic anything was included in it! ...and if it was on purpose-in the writer's circumstance I can see no other way-they need to be CONVERTED. FOR they ARE NOT CHRISTIANS WHO ARE MASONS. (see Charles Finney's and Dwight L. Moody's responses to Freemasonry!) Comment from yeshuaessenor - 7/4/05 11:35 AM

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Well, I don't blame you for being upset. A little leaven leavens the whole lump. If there's something like that in the curiculum the writers really need to be held accountable. I guess tact is kind of hard when it comes to our little children. I think you are a little too hard on yourself. You are just a concerned mom, that's all. You sound like a very good mother too.
    Comment from setcaptivesfree - 6/26/05 5:31 PM

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    I added your link to my journal entry today. I want all to see this stuff, I learned alot myself.

    angelsrose
    Comment from angelrose2u - 6/24/05 2:00 PM

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    amen, Im so glad your sharing this stuff. I know first hand what its all about as I wrote you in your other journal

    Be Blessed
    Comment from angelrose2u - 6/24/05 1:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: Asking Forgiveness........
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com