Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Have You Ever Thought

Have You Ever Thought
How LOVING GOD IS to ACCEPT gifts from us?


♪Angels from the Realms of Glory

Imagine, if you will-a little tiny flea coming to you with a piece of dust, "Here, I bring you a gift" he says.

Imagine.

TRUE: GOD won't accept just any old 'bone' we may want to toss HIS way. As a matter of fact, HE can be a little picky about it. IF we want HIM to accept what we give, we have to follow HIS guidelines. Just ask Cain (you know, the guy who killed his brother because GOD chose his brother's offering and rejected Cain's offering)...yeah. So, GOD being GOD thinks HE gets to choose what HE will accept and all. That's ok-HE IS GOD. HE gets HIS way no matter what 'opinions' pop up here and there.

BUT: Evenso!

GOD, creator of the UNIVERSE, Master of ALL we see and ALL we do not see....

HE actually accepts gifts of love from us.

w o w ! ! !



yeshuaessenor at 5:24:00 PM EDT (Link to this entry)
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
    thats really awesome to meditate on..
    i was in an airplane a few weeks ago. and as i was looking out the window at the ground beneath me: everything looked so tiny.. and its just amazing to think that God thinks about me and that He loves me when i'm just like a tiny speck in existence
    Comment from seawater999 - 6/20/05 9:17 PM

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Hi and thanks for visiting my journal. Glad you did. I love being in contact with people who love Jesus. Before Christ I existed. after He became Lord of my life and heart I began to live. I'll stop by to visit again. Am adding another of my spiritual journals here, in case you would like to check it out.
    Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
    http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/LETTERSTOHEAVEN
    Comment from barbpinion - 6/18/05 5:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: Have You Ever Thought
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com