Friday, October 28, 2005

1Co 9:27 But I keepunder my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I

1Co 9:27 But I keepunder my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I
Paul's Word of Wisdom for Today


♥♪WHOSOEVER WILL ♥♪

1Co 9:27

But I keep under my body, and bring it
into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gen. 28:22- And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house:
and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?



yeshuaessenor at 10:38:00 AM EDT (Link to this entry)
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
    amen

    the TRUTH in LOVE

    it takes a great deal of love - AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF LOVE
    to tell someone they are on the wrong path....

    for when you LOVE someone you sooo want them to love you, too
    .....(think of your own dear child)
    you foresee the danger awaiting them if they DON'T REPENT ..hell!

    what if you tell them they are sinning and are going to hell?
    Will your children be ANGRY and say that you are "JUDGING" them?
    Will your children HATE you, because you are "no better" than they are?

    But! The HEARTBREAKING, HEARTWRENCHING thought is this:

    WILL THEY REPENT? or WILL THEY GO TO HELL HATING YOU ALL THE WAY?

    The GOSPEL of the LORD is the POWER of GOD unto Salvation!

    IF someone is going to repent - it is in response to THE GOSPEL!

    SO....if we wish our loved ones (and GOD's loved ones) to be saved,
    we MUST SPEAK UP! We MUST tell them the truth in LOVE.

    Telling them the GOSPEL is their only hope!

    Then they will at least have a choice, a chance. Otherwise, death is sure
    and hell is waiting.

    So, brave out into the battleground (for the enemy is awaiting your confrontation)
    walk right up to the ones GOD (and you) love...and SPEAK.

    SPEAK the GOSPEL, SPEAK with the HOLY SPIRIT's guidance, open your mouth wide and let GOD fill your mouth with GOOD things...and GOD give you the victory to recover them from the snare(s) of the enemy.

    We who belong to JESUS. HAVE NO CHOICE.
    We ARE HIS witnesses. It is who we ARE.
    THE ONLY THING WE CAN DO IS TELL ABOUT HIM, AND WHAT HE HAS DONE
    FOR US!

    Comment from yeshuaessenor - 9/26/05 1:42 PM

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    We just have to speak the truth with gentleness. Great Scriptures.

    betty
    Comment from lv2trnscrb - 9/26/05 1:22 PM

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    amen, feels like we are the enemy when we speak the truth sometimes doesn't it?But speak on we must! :)

    Hugs
    angelrose
    http://journals.aol.com/angelrose2u/FriendsinHIM/
    Comment from angelrose2u - 9/26/05 11:48 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: 1Co 9:27 But I keepunder my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com