Sunday, October 23, 2005

Saturday Night

YeshuaesSenor writes:
sending this to you as you can see this person is very miguided, also read her last entry, think we need to pray for her, and maybe sow some seeds
Dearest Family in CHRIST,
Saturday I got to visit my eldest daughter Kami Michelle (she's...not walking with the LORD, but she isn't hostile to me as her younger sister S. Rose is) She is very loving and is in love with James. He is in a band. We went to see his concert with her Saturday night.
Why am I saying this?
Because ...what was I thinking the whole time?
That the whole audience needs to get saved or is in danger of the JUDGEMENT...
I wanted to get up and tell them all....ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE RIGHT WITH GOD?!!!
ARE YOU SURE THAT IF YOU DIED THIS VERY MOMENT YOU WOULD BE IN HEAVEN THE NEXT?!
Michelle doesn't understand me....she thought I didn't enjoy the concert because I was 'judging'' the band... but all I could think about was that whole crowd could go to hell, AND I KNEW HOW TO TELL THEM THE ESCAPE! I looked around and imagined everyone just burning and burning and burning forever and ever and ever,....I WANTED TO TELL THEM JESUS DIED TO SAVE THEM. Will they be in hell because I didn't tell them?GOD FORGIVE ME! how can anyone enjoy entertainments of the world with the lost?
GOD, DEAR FATHER GOD,
SEND REVIVAL OR WE DIE!!!
PLEASE GOD
PLEASE
HAVE MERCY ON THIS EVIL, EVIL, EVIL GENERATION.....
PLEASE POUR OUT YOUR SPIRIT ON ALL FLESH AS YOU PROMISED.
IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY
AMEN AMEN

[[ John 3:16 ]]

For God so loved the world that

he gave his one and only Son,


that whoever believes in him

shall not perish but have eternal life.


[[ John 14:6 ]]

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life.

No one
comes to the Father except through me.



[[ John 8:32 ]]


Then you will know the truth,

and the truth will set you free.



He l[0]ves yo[u]*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: Saturday Night
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com