Monday, November 07, 2005

Beautiful Pictures of JESUS CHRIST

Beautiful Pictures of JESUS CHRIST

♥♪HE INCLUDED ME ♥♪

http://www.marianistas.org/galeria/jesucristo

The Lord's Supper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know, Many People Have Seen JESUS.

Many have died, then been resurrected....they have seen JESUS.

Many others, in times of great sufferings, (as in when a child looses BOTH parents) have seen JESUS.

Others, in GOD's own choosing have been shown heaven. (wish it happened to me!)

........and they have seen HIM as well.

So, I am pretty confident that all the pictures of JESUS pretty much can be relied upon as to be more or less.....right on.

However, a picture IS just a picture.

NO COMPARISON WHATSOEVER AS TO THE REAL PERSON OF OUR AFFECTION.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once some of my Christian family in Mexico wanted me to destroy all the pictures I had of JESUS in my home.

Can you imagine that?

I said, I have pictures of all my loved ones - family and friends......and I'm not getting rid of any of them.

It's not like I pray to the pictures! (for goodness' sake!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KLOVE Radio



yeshuaessenor at 11:36:00 PM EDT (Link to this entry)
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
    Those where really neat, thanks for sharing

    angelrose
    http://journals.aol.com/angelrose2u/FriendsinHIM/
    Comment from angelrose2u - 9/24/05 11:47 PM

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Great images; did you know that no one really knows what Jesus looked like? There is no description of Him in the Bible. Isn't that cool? So when we picture Him, we are picturing what we think He looks like and we'll find out for sure when we get to heaven.

    betty
    Comment from lv2trnscrb - 9/24/05 11:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: Beautiful Pictures of JESUS CHRIST
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com