Friday, November 04, 2005

Beloved, Let Us Love One Another

I love you, JESUS
I love our church family, too.


♥♪ HE GIVETH MORE GRACE ♥♪

Romans 8:28* And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

<<>

I must tell you we love our church family.

I am very very thankful they let us worship with them

They didn't point out that we are in deep sin that needs to be repented of,

but they allowed us to come into GOD's Presence, and HE did.

I love GOD, and how HE guides our footsteps...

I don't understand ALOT of things, such as the whys, I weary of looking for 'a better way' trying to guide my own footsteps.

I just follow HIS lead, resting in HIS promise* that all things are working out to the good. Doing the work my hands find to do, with all my heart as unto the LORD...praying without ceasing, redeeming the time for the days are evil.

There is a great prayer HE has given me:

***Dearest LORD GOD,***

As you guide my steps today, and perfect that which concerns me,

please maximize the effectiveness of the works of my hands in that YOU have called me to do.

Let nothing 'futile' or 'worthless' waste my time, but cause me to work in YOUR Blessed efficiency.

Thank YOU, LORD.

in JESUS Name

amen***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PICTURE IS FROM LIFE AND LIBERTY MINISTRIES: 2005 FACE THE TRUTH TOUR



yeshuaessenor at 10:22:00 AM EDT (Link to this entry)
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
    amen, love romans 8:28. Yes we are all sinners but we are all covered by his blood, forgiven, praise God

    Hugs
    angelrose
    http://journals.aol.com/angelrose2u/FriendsinHIM/
    Comment from angelrose2u - 10/6/05 11:34 AM

    Delete Comment Block this Screen Name

    You have a great church family, Cammie. You have the church family everyone should experience - because we are all sinners and we cannot forget that.

    betty
    Comment from lv2trnscrb - 10/6/05 10:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: Beloved, Let Us Love One Another
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com