Thursday, December 01, 2005

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge
because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me:


seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Hosea 4:6 <--click here to read the whole chapter

*♥♪OUR GUILT DO WE CONFESS TODAY ♥♪*

I was really surprised to read the rest of that verse. GOD's people are rejecting knowledge...and forgotten HIS law. When we (HIS people) are destroyed for lack of knowledge, I see now it is not the enemy destroying us, and us going on to be with GOD in heaven.

no.

I see now GOD is rejecting us! HIS WORD says HE IS REJECTING US DO NOT LET US DECIEVE OURSELVES that HE WILL CHANGE WHEN WE ARE JUDGED after we have been destroyed for lack of knowledge.

REPENTANCE IS IN ORDER! GOD surely does love us. HE desires to forgive us, to do GOOD to us! But, the ONLY way HE can, is IF WE REPENT of all evil ways and start doing HIS Will and HIS Ways.

*Dearest HEAVENLY FATHER*

I confess, I DO NOT Know YOUR WORD, nor YOUR Ways as I should, as I could. I promise to Honor YOU and YOUR WORD. I will read YOUR BIBLE, please send the HOLY SPIRIT to teach me what YOU are Saying. Use me as YOUR Garden...Sow the seeds YOU desire to have Come to Life in me. Weed out the evil plantings of the enemy. (evil thoughts, evil sights, evil desires...every manner of evil, LORD).

I DO NOT REJECT KNOWLEDGE, GOD!

I CHOOSE YOU! I CHOOSE YOUR WAYS!

I am nothing without YOU, GOD.

DO YOUR WILL through me.

In JESUS HOLY Name, I pray.

amen



yeshuaessenor at 10:36:00 AM EDT (Link to this entry)
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
    so true . May The Lord guide, guard and teach us. And me we be humble and teachable.
    Angelrose
    Comment from angelrose2u - 6/21/05 7:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com