Sunday, December 25, 2005

To All Dear People

To All Dear People
Please Try the Links to 23 Minutes in hell again.


♪Sweet Hour Of Prayer♥♪ Windows Media RealAudio MP3

I've checked them out...

These are working.

Sorry about the broken link(s) from before.

P.S.

The Owner of the website JcJunkie.com is a young man on his way in August to the mission fields (again-he's been various times before with Campus Crusade for Christ).

This time he will be going to Thailand...I'm not sure, but it may be a longterm assignment.

Please read this email I just recieved...and I know I don't need to tell you if GOD speaks to your heart to assist him-You already know.


Worship Song Sung by Old Union Baptist Church



yeshuaessenor at 1:10:00 PM EDT (Link to this entry)
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
    Here is the email from the Young Gentleman Webmaster of JcJunkie.com:

    Dear Cammie,
    I'm encouraged to hear that the message of Bill is
    being advertised on more than one site. It would be
    great if everybody could hear this very important
    message at least once. I will continue to host the
    audio file on my site as long as I can. Thank you for
    the link and may God bless your ministry to others!

    In Christ,
    Josh

    P.S. I'm raising money for a missions trip to
    Thailand. If you know of anybody who could give
    monthly ($50,$100, etc) to this cause please let me
    know! I'm hoping to be in the field doing the Lord's
    work by August. Thanks again!


    ~Be Blessed Beloved


    Comment from yeshuaessenor - 6/8/05 8:00 PM

    note: this entry is brought over from my aol journal...I think this is the best day ever to share what JESUS came to earth to save us from.

    GOD bless you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: To All Dear People
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com