Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy News Years Day!

Great Time to Ask GOD for a "Report Card" of 2005

Dearest Family and Friends~

Each New Years Day is the perfect opportunity to prayerfully review the events of the year gone by.

***Dearest LORD JESUS***

As I am seeking to follow in YOUR Footsteps, would YOU please guide me into the Truth of my goings?

HOLY SPIRIT please review this past year (even entire life) and show me the places, times, events that I haven't responded to in the way GOD wished.

Show me, too, the successes...the times GOD was pleased with my words, life, and work.

Dearest FATHER GOD,

I so thank YOU, for YOUR Goodness, Love, and Kindness in YOUR Plans for me. YOU have promised to perfect that which concerns me. The steps of a good man, YOU said, are ordered by the LORD, and he delights in HIS way.

This is so wonderful, LORD. I do delight in YOUR way. My life is full of YOUR Love and Blessings...I am very, very blessed. Thank YOU.

As YOU are giving me this 'report card', LORD, know that I am relying on YOU..... 100% depending on YOU to help me and bring me through this life victoriously to YOUR SIDE. I will obey YOU in everything-help me to do this!

in JESUS Name I am requesting all these favors from YOU, FATHER GOD.

amen***

WHAT IS GOD THINKING ABOUT? <<CLICK TO SEE THIS BLESSED 'MOVIE-ETTE"


What a beautiful prayer! god is so good! god bless, BeckieComment from beckieramos - 1/3/06 8:00 PM

How fitting for the New Year! This is what we should all have in our hearts and on our minds. - Barbarahttp://journals.aol.com/bhbner2him/LifeFaithinCaneyhead/Comment from bhbner2him - 1/2/06 8:27 PM

amen, wonderful prayer cammie. May your 2006 be the best yethugsangelrosehttp://journals.aol.com/angelrose2u/FriendsinHIM/Comment from angelrose2u - 1/2/06 8:02 PM

Beautiful prayer! Happy New Year's to you and yours!bettyComment from lv2trnscrb - 1/1/06 7:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: Happy News Years Day!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com