Monday, January 02, 2006

Is ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED TRUE?

Is ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED TRUE?
isn't your ETERNAL salvation WORTH BEING SURE?


♪Arise, Come Ye Forth, and Forever Break the Chain

Once Saved Always Saved (Eternal Security)
Refuted From The Scriptures
<--click here

The Apostle Paul wrote:

1 Corinthians 9:27
But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

The Apostle Paul (who The HOLY SPIRIT inspired to write the majority of the New Testament) wrote that it was NOT SO!

As He wrote:
He kept his body under subjection, lest after He had preached to others he himself was castaway.

If The Apostle Paul could have 'blown it' ...
who are we that we think we can not?

I, too, am very very thankful for all JESUS did for me...for everyone.
But we must be wise! Work out our own salvation with fear and trembling. HOW? GOD-JESUS living HIS Life through you. Following the leading of the HOLY GHOST & by HIM putting to death the deads of the flesh.

Those that live after the flesh shall die after the flesh.

There are HUNDREDS MORE HOLY SCRIPTURES to back this up.

I submit to you The LORD JESUS's own testimony of The Prodigal Son. The Father said that His son had been dead (when he was off sinning). What do you take "dead" to mean? And when JESUS judges between the quick and the dead? Which side would you prefer to be on?

JESUS's other teachings: THE SOWER (think & pray over what JESUS says about the fruit of those seeds.)

The 10 VIRGINS- 5 were excluded

The SERVANTS: wise & faithful vs lazy & slothful

just read HIS WORD...ask HIM to show you HIS TRUTH. Don't take ANYONES' words on it. GO to GOD yourself! HE has PROMISED that in the day we seek HIM with our whole heart HE Will Be Found of us!

E T E R N I T Y IS A L O N G T I M E

and there is nothing as horrid as hell

IT IS W I S E TO MAKE YOUR CALLING AND ELECTION SURE AS WE ARE COMMANDED TO IN THE HOLY BIBLE!

Catch the Wave



yeshuaessenor at 12:17:00 PM EDT (Link to this entry)
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
    thank you, FaithAngel! GOD's blessings to you and yours as well! Thank you so much for coming by today...and for your comment.
    Comment from yeshuaessenor - 6/16/05 7:28 PM

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Yes it is and I'm most definitely sure I'm saved by the life I live. I get joy when I think about all he has done for me. Many blessings to you and yours.
    Comment from faithangl66 - 6/16/05 2:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: Is ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED TRUE?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com