Wednesday, January 04, 2006

MURDER!!! MURDER!!! M U R D E R !!!

ABORTION

IS

M U R D E R !!!

baby John

baby Matthew

poor little baby

baby, baby, poor poor little baby!

DEAR LORD JESUS! have mercy on the

poor little BABIES!!!

baby , baby, I'm so sorry! Little Baby!

FATHER GOD! PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP

KILLING THE BABIES!!!

baby...they burned you, they cut you up,

I'm sorry little Baby. I'm so so so sorry!

Dear Little Baby , I love you. I am so sorry.

I am so sorry you were not my little Baby.

I, with GOD's help, would've taken care of you.

HOW CAN THEY DO THIS, GOD???

PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP!!!

They cut this little Babies head OFF!

DEAR JESUS! PLEASE ...PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HELP!

and see this little baby, LORD!

SEE WHAT THEY DID TO THIS POOR

LITTLE BABY!

HOW CAN THEY DO THAT?!

little little, tiny little baby

JESUS LOVES YOU!

baby baby baby baby baby ...

I don't have any words to say..

there aren't any.

why did they do that?

LORD, PLEASE FORGIVE US! HELP US!

HELP US! HELP THE LITTLE BABIES!

ALL MURDERERS

HAVE THEIR PART IN THE LAKE OF

FIRE!

REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!

Jesus said not to fear those who could kill

your body and then could do nothing more to

hurt you. HE said, "I'll tell you WHOM you

SHOULD FEAR! FEAR HIM WHOM after

you are dead HE is able to throw you into the

lake of fire that burns forever and ever!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

home

ADVENTURES IN GOD: MURDER!!! MURDER!!! M U R D E R !!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com